Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Day

Today I got in my chair and explored a bit. It's the first time in so long I can't really remember that I was able to go somewhere completely on my own.
I met a few neighbors and spoke to the property manager, then Jose the handy man came and fixed a few things for us.
The photo of the bed is especially for Maggie, as she wanted photos with color LOL.
As you can see, Moonie cat got into the act. He also likes the place as you can tell from the window photo.
The other photos are of one of many willow trees on the property and an interesting texture. It is grand to have an entirely new place to find photos.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider this a virtual housewarming plant! :) Congrats -- so happy for you. (And love the bed quilt...)

Anonymous said...

Consider this a virtual housewarming plant! :) Congrats -- so happy for you. (And love the bed quilt...)

Don Meyer said...

Oh, my, how beautiful! Referring, of course, to the spread, the cat, the grounds!

I know what you mean by getting out by yourself. Every now and then I get out on my scooter, like yesterday, when I went for my manicure.

AlisonH said...

I am so very happy for you two.