Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pirates Do Sushi

About a year and a half ago, we wound up having an impromptu sushi meal with several people who were on their way home from the Renaissance Faire in Holly Michigan. I think we may have frightened the restaurant staff, but we all had a great time.
So good a time that Oscar decided it was time to reenact the meal.
He decided to call it "Pirates Do Sushi" and asked the same bunch back, and most of them made it! (with a few additions)
We had a wonderful time again. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.
And yes, I love sushi, even just LOOKING at sushi. Sean, not so into the raw fish yet :-}

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Beautiful food and it all looks like so much fun!

Maybe now, post-chemo, I can try it again, but with the lupus, I'm still not sure... Hmmm... Meantime, I'll ogle yours.