Friday, September 14, 2007

At last, the unveiling...

I've been hinting about the truly gorgeous project I've been working on, designed by LynnH of Colorjoy. At last, the prototypes are done, and the finished BabyZig is born!

Lynn's post is Here

I am currently working on a sample project bag in the same pattern series, and enjoying that as well. There is also a BottleZig.
I have learned so much about pattern writing over the past few years. I truly would not have had the confidence or skill to write the Byzantine Strawberry Bag without Lynn's input.
Next up for me? Probably a shawl pattern that I first knit a few years ago.
Here's a photo of Baby Zig of the ZigbagZ

2 comments:

Lynx said...

Gorgeous!!!
I will definitely *not* post photos of my recycle-bags when I get them done, they are nowhere near as pretty as your knit bags!

Diana Troldahl said...

Lynn's Zig bagz are awesome, aren't they? I'd love to see your recycle bags, it sounds like something I need to knit for our house!