Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Back at work

Still no Photoshop on the laptop, still not sitting upright for long so woodsy and new garden pics still on hold.
Oscar went back to work today, which meant my vacation was over too. I am writing again, and loving it. Who knows what will result? As long as I'm having a good time, its worth the time and effort.
We truly enjoyed our time off. Oscar unearthed a LARGE portion of his study, and is using my studio desktop as his station while the study is in re-structure mode. I mostly use my beloved laptop anyway, so that's all good.
I spent a small amount of time in the garden today, and found that the roses all made it through the winter. I am much better this year at limiting my time to protect my health, which bodes very well.
We are both reveling in the Spring. It took so very long to arrive this year, but seems to be making up for lost time. I have taken some photos, but they are still unprocessed. My next big project is finding the Photoshop disk!!!
In the meantime, here is a pic (taken last spring) of the anemones I found blooming outside today.

1 comment:

Lynx said...

My forsythia bush has finally given up the ghost on its blossoms, but now the spirea bush is blooming and the moneywort are too, so all is good. And the lilacs are Divine!!! Got a handful of moonflower seeds to sow, once His Majesty decides where HE wants to plant them. Would you like a few dozen seeds? Happy to share, and believe me the moneywort require NO care to thrive!