Friday, May 04, 2007

Back from the North

We just returned from a vacation up on my family's property near Gaylord. I was able to get on a four-wheeler and drive myself back into the deep woods. It was wonderful, the first time in years that I've been able to get out in the wilds by myself. We had a terrific time talking with Dad, too. I have photos, but haven;t been able to sit at the computer with Photoshop (or find the disc to upload it to the lap top) So I'll just share one uncropped photo for now.

1 comment:

Lynx said...

ahhh, the woods. wish I could have joined you, I could use the comfort of trees right now....
post more photos soon! if I can't be physically in the wild, I can at least enjoy the pretense of being in the wild! LOL
Now if I could just remember the word I wanted to use instead of pretense, I would be happy. Incidentally, I now know how to spell Renaissance.... {grin F7}