Friday, November 17, 2006

and another 10 minutes and more joy!

About 3 weeks ago I requested the name and address of a serviceman through OPERATION MILITARY SUPPORT and sent off a card and letter, with some printed photos of our area (from our visit to the orchard), I was worried that it hadn't arrived but I received an email from him today! A quote from the letter:
>First off Thank you so much for you letter! It really made my day. I have
>already sent off a snail mail to you. You may have already gotten it. If not
>it will be getting there soon hopefully. I don't have much time on the
>internet right now, but I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I
>did get your letter. I really appreciate the time you took to write it.

I guess by admitting my grumpiness, it allowed the Universe to take a hand and turn it around!

No comments: