Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home Stretch




The Winter Vines 3-in-1 Cowl pattern is in the home stretch, all the samples are knitted and blocking, and the next step will be the modeled photos. Zelda the dressmaker's dummy will likely be the chosen one. (My neck is too short to model the smallest size.. maybe I can do the middle and or large size)
I like how this one turned out, and feel an extra bit of pride because I drew the lace and cable graph from scratch.
Once we have the final photos, I should be able to get this one up and selling the same day. The rest of the pattern has been tested and everything :-} (Thank you Kym, Anna and the people at Free Pattern Testers on Rav!)

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, that's cool! That looks like the cable design in the first thing I ever knitted my husband, married to lace. I like that!