Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Spoon

Another of the special gifts Ysabeau made for me is my beloved spoon.
(for the Spoon theory, see HERE )
I wear it almost every time I leave the house, even if it's to go outside to shoot a few photos. Its a reminder to be cautious with myself, not to stand too long, or bend over too often. It has made for much better quality of life since I've had it as a reminder.
She chose the stones with great care. The ROSE QUARTZ symbolizes many things, but particularly to me, self-love, to be gentle with myself. The GARNET is also good for self-esteem, balance, and general good health. The PEARL helps with self-acceptance and also links to water (Since I am an otter kind of chick) The silver spoon links to my name (Diana) who was a Goddess of the Moon, symbolized by silver.
Thank you Ysabeau, it is beautiful, and dear to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift! Wow. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! That's GORGEOUS! :)
I went waaaay over on my spoons today. Yikes.
-Marietta