Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Winding and unwinding

I haven't figured out how to recline and spin at the same time, but winding skeins into balls or loaves seems to have a similar effect. Whatever has my heart heavy seems to slowly go away each time the swift makes a revolution.

I guess I've been staving off some stuff for awhile, and it all decided to alight on me today.

The garden will be mown over this time tomorrow. My pals in Battle Creek are still facing the same hard paths, one got a bit better, another had a close shave last week.

My local pal is moved to Ohio, and I miss her.

I think the best thing I can do is go swimming, but that needs to be put off until at earliest tomorrow evening, at latest Saturday when its busy. I look forward to when my stamina is steady enough I can go on my own.

I would go to the library, or grocery store today as I did last week, but that used up all my spoons, and I need some for the rest of the week.
Maybe this time next month, after swimming steadily, my stamina will improve.

In the meantime, I'll keep winding and unwinding.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll bite..... what is a 'spoon' ? (from the context of your post)

Rhy