Thursday, October 25, 2007

Funky Crafts

I like the word 'Funky' I always hear Ton Loc's deep voice "Funky Cold Medina"
but I digress....

I forgot about this site. I love it. I can hardly wait for their next issue (due out Nov. 1st)

THE ANTI CRAFT

Some of their stuff is slightly disturbing, most of it is hilarious. Useless stuff like the knitted condom, delicious stuff like the lavender lemonade recipe.
I was talking to a pal in Battle Creek, and told her some of the stuff they had in past issues, and got a good strong giggle out of her when talking about a piece of knitting called the snatchel.

You need to be 18 or above to read further
You have been duly warned.

Below is my version, made for Phyllie, so she can giggle whenever she needs to during her health challenges. It was a lot of fun to make.

1 comment:

Lynx said...

snatchel? ROFLMAO!
I love words!