Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More music, and birds and things


Its been hot the past few days. I've been living in the bedroom with the only fan. We finally caved in and turned on the air conditioner last night. It was a toss up as to which would be worse for asthma, the humidity or the air conditioner dust from the season of inactivity. The House is officially back in summer mode, with the bedroom being kept cool for needed breaks, and the fan back in my studio to cool me as I type. We'll be buying more fans for the rest of the house.
I'm listening to Santana (Supernatural) and waiting for the storms to roll in and cool the place off. I noticed something odd. The bird feeding platform is right outside the studio window, and whenever I turn the Santana on, birds come and start eating... Often when I play music, they fly away. (They weren't such fans of The Boss a few days ago).

No comments: