Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010 - the Otter House

Oscar had 4 days off in a row, and is working today.
He kicked butt on the house, but is discouraged that dishes don't stay clean very long.
He got the two little fiber optic trees out of storage and plugged them in... it made for instant Christmas :-}
My main task today is to prepare the marinade for Hasenpfeffer, to be shared on Thursday the 30th with Sean, Tommy and Amanda.
Oscar will be home around 7:30 p.m. and we'll have something easy for dinner, and spend the evening watching some holiday movies, probably.
I have been relaxing this month, knitting other people's patterns. It has been good. As of January 1st, 2011, I will be raring to go, finishing up some patterns and embarking on new designs I sketched this week.


1 comment:

AlisonH said...

That is the funniest, fastest smile inducing tree topper I have ever seen!