Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sleeeeep.....






The worst of the cold is over, I think, leaving behind the desire to nap all day. Almost the only time I take naps is when I am sick. Even when I was a kid I hated nap time. There was too much I would rather be doing.
I woke at 8 a.m., got up and tried a new version of the crocheted shawl, read more of the next book to review, and became overwhelmingly sleepy at 9:30, went back to cuddle with Oscar and fell asleep, woke up at 10:30, and I have been fighting the desire for a nap since about noon. I think I will give in, and go to sleeeeeep for awhile. I guess I should take the advice I so often hand out, and listen to my body.

2 comments:

LynnM said...

"Look to the kitty" for advice. "Look to the kitty."

Kym said...

When your body craves something that much. . . you need to give in! :-)