Friday, February 26, 2010

Batman Quotes



I have been enjoying watching full versions of the old Batman series on WADL lately.
Recently I saw an episode called "Hot Off The Griddle" (season 2 episode 3) featuring Julie Newmar as Catwoman, and one of the dialogue sequences had me giggling. I was unable to find a video clip of it (part of that scene was cut from a shortened version of the episode readily available on Youtube) but here is the quote:

(scene: Batman and Robin are tied to two large grills on top of a building. )
Catwoman: The reflectors have been greased with margarine, to make you all the more (pause) friable.
Robin: Holy Oleo!
Catwoman (with a puzzled look): I didn't know you could yodel.

For more Batman Quotes (not that one, that one I typed in while watching the show) you can go
HERE to Wikiquote

3 comments:

Lynx said...

ooooooh, that hurt!

Leslie said...

ODG, made me laugh out loud, holy pee in britches, Bat Girl...

Unknown said...

my company wanted form name recently and was informed about an online service that has lots of fillable forms . If people need to fill out DA 31 also , here's a http://pdf.ac/aCfK95