Friday, December 11, 2009

New Sock Pattern, but blechy day.

Another colitis attack today, no rhyme or reason, just an appointment mid-January with a gastroenterologist to see what they can see. Anyone else notice the irony of having the word 'enter' in the specialty's name?
I am mostly recovered through the power of modern medicinals and a dose of IBS magic tea, and spending a quiet and pleasant day winding yarn into balls and knitting 35 rounds of simple stockinette on the mate to the sock pictured above.
Thinking about naming this pattern 'Catseye'. What do you think?

in answer to 'Zann's query, I used Knit Picks 'Stroll' sock yarn in Lullaby, Granny Smith and Midnight Heather.

4 comments:

AlisonH said...

Ouch...! Nope, hadn't thought of that one before. Hope you've got a really good GI too.

As for the sock, my take on it was, Here's looking at you, babe.

'Zann said...

"Catseye" is a great name for the pattern. I love your choice of colors for this one. What yarn did you use?

Diana Troldahl said...

Hi 'Zann!
Thanks :-}
I used Knit Picks 'Stroll' sock yarn in Lullaby, Granny Smith and Midnight Heather.

Leslie said...

I dunno, might have to be Nagini...