Sunday, October 11, 2009

White Oak

Leslie has honored me with the Deborah award. This award was created by Ces, a fabulous artist. I love what she said about Deborah and her oak:
"Queen Nymph Deborah nurtures the acorn of a Quercus alba (White Oak) with grace, kindness, humility, caring, loyalty, hope, poetry and beauty. White oak, also known as Stave Oak is the most important lumber tree of the white oak group, it is high-grade wood and is outstanding in making tight barrels for whiskey and other liquids and was important for shipbuilding."
and I am very honored to be among such inspiring people. :-}
Thank you Leslie, you have made my week!

In no particular order, I would like to share this award with

Larry
Alison
Mokihana
Beverly
and
Teri

8 comments:

Mokihana said...

Mahalo nui, Diana! You really made my day. I'm trying to recover from the road trip and am determined to make some order out of chaos around here. Little by little...

Zina said...

Go you! :) Beautiful colors in that artwork, I'd love some yarn in those colors!

Kym said...

How perfect! :-)

Teri said...

Thank You Lady Diana - for the lovely artwork & sentiment! YOU are a much Beloved TREASURE in my life TOO! Just the quiet gentle "knowing" that you're out there & ALWAYS so generously willing to lift another's flagging Spirits - Just when we NEEDED one MOST! Blessings & Rainbows GF!

AlisonH said...

Why, thank you! I am honored.

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov! :)

Karen said...

Congratulations, Diana! You're an inspiration to us all!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Diana! I am humbled by your generosity and grateful for your friendship.

((gentle hugs))