Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dragontails Almost Done!

I am just getting ready to start the final edging on the last Dragontail shawl!
If all goes well, in two weeks I will meet with Amanda and do the photo shoot.
Then all I'll need is to polish the pdfs, submit them to Patternfish, add them to ravelry and two more patterns will live in Otterwise Design Land.

In the meantime, I had two new ideas while knitting this morning. I had to stop in the middle of the row to scribble in the sketchpad. One pattern will be from the yarn I was using at the time, for a sleeved wrap, the other a fastening idea for a hood, for the coat I'm designing for Sean-boy to wear come fall.

It is so pleasant outside right now. While Oscar is home to help if I get into trouble, I think I'll go outside to knit the edging, before the storms hit this afternoon.
(photo is a played-with portion of the seminal Dragontail shawl, now owned by Ysabeau.)

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

It looks like looking up from below at the surface of the water in a busy swimming pool on a hot summer day.