Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day - good news.

Still no camera cord.. as I was looking through some of the old photo files I have, I found a lovely picture of our beloved Kitsune, in the snow a few April's back. She would have loved the multiple inches we are getting today. As a balance toward summer, I found a photo I took of a bird-sown sunflower, with her in the background, probably tracking a squirrel. We were so lucky to have her :-}
A bit of fantastic news came yesterday. Insurance has approved my specially-made power chair for purchase, and it should arrive sometime in January :-} Who knows, with my new mobility, I might be able to get another dog. It won't be Kitsune, but I have room in my life to love another dog, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations, that's wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear the good news.

Lutrah's Ocean Alter said...

I love the pictures of your dear Kitsu, and great news on the motorized chair!
Yeah!
Freedom!
Happy Dance!
Happy Dance!