Monday, August 04, 2008

Ups and downs

As is usual in the early days of recovering from a stroke, Dad's health is up and down. He can no longer swallow safely, so is on a feeding tube. His kidneys seem to be at least partially functional, but the root cause of the stroke appears to be a blood pressure spike. As he has always had low blood pressure this was a surprise, and indicates he may have another stroke at any time.

Thank you to all of you, for your kind words in support of Dad, and your enjoyment of my photography.
Here are a few more images from up north. Thinking of and working with the images captured there helps me feel close to Dad.

Re: the two photos of the planks. I like the more natural one best, I think, but it was fun playing with the image to get the altered one.


1 comment:

Anita said...

More good wishes for your Dad, I hope he is having better days soon!

Love the plank photos!!! :)