Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Checks and balances

I had a marvelous Monday. We spent much of the day with Lynnie, and had a blast! I was able to use my wheelchair in Ikea with almost no problem, and I didn't even get tired until just as we left. Oscar did push half the time, but the remainder of the time was still the longest I had been self-wheeling ever! We also had a wonderful meal at Lai Thai in Canton (michigan), The Owner always makes us feel at home :-}

I am paying for yesterday by feeling sore & tired today, but it was worth it. I mostly knit red and green things. When I tried to stand and do stuff it was like energy leaked right out the soles of my feet, so I sat down again before much was accomplished. Still, a good night's sleep and I should be better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ysabeau said...

Your doggie looks so warm and snuggly! What a character! Ikea is one of the few big stores that leaves room to move around inside the store. I'm glad you had a chance to go and have fun. B*B, Ysabeau