Wednesday, May 16, 2018

What I've Been Doing This Year

Oscar has done a wonderful job keeping the blog updated on our gardening adventures. What I've been up to mostly takes place indoors. I've started painting professionally. My favorite medium is Alcohol Inks, and I paint almost every day (or I get grumpy about it LOL) I've included just a few photos of my 8 x 10 paintings in this post, but today I finished uploading 87 (eighty-seven) images of my 5 x 7 inch paintings to my Otterwise Designs Facebook page.
I struggled with depression the past few years, and it was much worse than I thought. In January, I turned to making art after a friend introduced me to Alcohol Inks. That lessened the darkness enough that I sought help, and now am doing very well. I never thought I would be an artist, but I feel very much at home in my niche :-}.

To celebrate officially opening my Otterwise Designs Facebook page, I am having a sale on those 5 x 7 paintings. If you wish to purchase 3 paintings, email me at otterwise@gmail.com with the painting numbers (at the bottom of the description) and mention the code HEREATLAST and you will get $10 off. :-} 

I will also be creating an Otterwise Designs web page, but that will happen later on this summer.

In the mean time, I hope you browse the paintings I put up today. I have loads of 8 x 10s to upload later this week!





No comments: